Wednesday 3 October 2012

☆.Then Summer Came (part1)...."Ciao Bello"☆

This summer was defo traveling season, firstly I went away to Italy with a few of my girls to join one of my closest friends as she celebrated her graduation in her hometown, Vicenza. She lives in Italy but came over to England for uni so we thought it'd be a great idea to have like a mini holiday with her as she always complains so yea...




Peep the video below of what went on whilst we where there:






Here are some random pics for you to enjoy also...




You think it looks like me?...











I must say I really did enjoy myself in Italy, it was fun being able to share this experience with someone I consider not just a close friend or sister but literally my rock!

'There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother" - Provers 18: 24 (NLT) 


Until Next time guys, God bless!




1 comment:

  1. I have been to Venice it was beautiful. Defo check out the pics on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...