Tuesday 23 October 2012

☆.The Liebster Award - Thanks Ofure =] .☆

I was nominated by my dear friend Ofure a while back and here is my submission for the Liebster award :D. This award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers so thank you girl!!




The rules of the award are :

1.When you recieve the award thank the person that gave you  and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven things that tagger has set for you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post. Then create eleven questions for them to answer
5. Go to their pages and tell them
6. No tag backs!



11 things about ME:


  1. My name is Folawewo
  2. Recently graduated from Royal Holloway University of London
  3. My itunes is full of Naija music
  4. My favourite colour is yellow
  5. Jesus is my role model!
  6. I've been wearing glasses since the age of 4
  7. I'm addicted to reality tv shows
  8. I have an accessory line launching soon called FloGlo Stylez
  9. I can't leave the house without wearing earrings
  10. I do graphic work in my spare time
  11. I want to be a well known director & scriptwriter one day :)


11 questions asked by Ofure:







  • Why did you start your blog? I started my blog to coincide with my Youtube channel
  • What is your favourite colour?  YELLOW :D (mustard yellow to be precises)
  • How do you see yourself in 20years time? Succesful, making a positive influence on society..
  • What is your favourite movie? Hard to choose theres so manny
  • What is your favourite weather? Spring
  • Who is your fashion Icon? Chidinma!
  • Describe yourself in one word?  Positive
  • What is your favourite makeup product? My milk jumbo eye pencil
  • Best place you've ever been?  Bermuda
  • Your best artiste? don't really have one
  • Your favourite designer?  too many to choose from!



  • The Blogs I've nominated are:


    My 11 questions are:
    1. Why did you start your blog?
    2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    3. What country are you from?
    4. Describe yourself in three words
    5.What colour do you not like?
    6. What would be your dream job?
    7. What animal do you hate the most?
    8. Whats one thing you wish you could change about the world?
    9. Who is your favorite comedian?
    10. Who is your favorite singer?
    11. Anything you have in the works we should know about?

    Thanks again, and stay blessed! x
    Until Next time guys, God bless!

    6 comments:

    1. Thanks for the nomination...interesting tag...I will be responding sooners....xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awwww I was planning to go to Bermuda next summer. Congrats on the award!!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. 4real! Well you will have fun its such a beautiful place, quite expensive though. Thank you! =]

        Delete
    3. thanks for the nomination my post on the award will be in a couple weeks

      ReplyDelete
    4. Aww..you're most welcme hun..I enjoyed every bit of it ..am so with you on that nija music ting..hehe..and looking forward to d launching of your accesory line..all d best hun! <3 x

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...