Tuesday 25 September 2012

☆.Haul - Eyeshadow time.☆

Yesterday I purchased some really nice eyeshadow palettes from the dollar store and target which I used to help me create this look...



More pics below...

 I got these two lovely 'Pearl Eyeshadows' from the dollar store and they were $1.99 each, the colours were just so beautiful and pigmented I couldn't resist..



These eyeshadow palettes where in the e.l.f section at target and were also $1 each! The names are:

Left: Teal Dream
Middle: Punk Funk
Right: Drama



Here's my look for today:





How I Achieved this look:
1. Started off with nyx eyeshadow primer
2. Used one of the gold colours in the 'Pearl eyeshadow' palette (right) and applied that to my lid area, tear duct and also underneath my lid (not all the way)
3. I then took the 'Drama' palette (e.l.f) and blended in the black around the edge of my eyelids
4. Then using the darkest brown from the 'Pearl eyeshadow' palette (right) i went over the black and continued inwards towards my tear duct area
5. Finally I highlighted using the cream colour in 'Teal Dream' (e.l.f)


Untile next time guys, stay blessed!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...