Saturday 2 June 2012

☆.Natural Hair: Re-Dyed My Hair.☆

It definitely has been a while, but I'm back and this time for GOOD! Finally completeld my final year at uni, just waiting for my graduation and then I will officially be FREE FREE FREE!

So for now I will be posting a few updates etc. Firstly let me update you on my hair colour, I re-dyed it using Dark and Lovely 'Red Hot Rhythm' (376). I have to say I am really loving this colour and will be sticking to this from now on (thats if I continue to dye my hair).


A few pictures of the results below:







Anyways until next time...Peace & God bless
x.Follyfo.x

4 comments:

  1. hi, is there a way i can contact you?? I need to ask something about ankara thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sure, you can contact me on my email address: floglostylez@gmail.com. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. please can you tell me how long you left the dye on....it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I left it in for about 25 minutes, hope this helps =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...