Thursday 12 January 2017

☆.IS JOHNNY ROCKETS - LAGOS WORTH THE HYPE? - Restaurant Review .☆



Happy new year beautiful people! My first post of 2017, you know it's about to be a great year when you're first post is about food lol!

Last year I visited Johnny Rockets in Victoria Island which i'd wanted to go to for the longest time but failed to due to cause I refused to pay 5,000 Naira on a burger! Finally me and my girls decided to meet-up there and 'treat' ourselves and I thought why not, let's see if it's worth the hype!

Location:
1411 Adetokunbo Ademola Street (Eko Hotel Road)

Website:
http://johnnyrocketsnigeria.com/menu/








What We Got

We started off with wings to share which came with a side of BBQ Sauce, the wings were a bit too oily to be honest with nothing too special there.


I got an 'Oreos Cookies & Cream' shake which was scrumptious though but probably not the best to have when you're about to tuck into a huge burger with fries and onion rings tbh! (Don't judge me, I told you we were treating ourselves)



I got the 'Smokehouse Single Burger' which has Bacon, onion rings, cheese and a 'special' barbecue sauce. I haven't tried Johnny Rockets before so I can't tell you if this is how it tastes outside of Nigeria, but I must say it was a very very good burger! Defo worth the price.



My friend got 'The Original' double burger, which she said she really liked, she couldn't even finish it.


We also got a side of chips and onion rings to share, not much to say about this, it's literally just chips and Onion rings can't go wrong really can you.

Price
Rocket Wings - 3,600
Oreos Cookies & Cream Shake - 3,100
Smokehouse Single Burger- 4,200
The Original Double Burger - 4,500
Half Rings & Half Fries - 2,000

Overall
All in all I would say it was kinda worth the hype, the burgers are made very well! Oh and that shake...yes that shake was the BOMB! I was a bit disappointed with the overall experience though, the Johnny Rockets brand is known for having the 'Old School' vibe as their waiters normally dance and perform to some songs once in a while, my friends and I expected this but literally had to force them to do a simple dance. Bleugh.

Verdict

Rating: 6/10

Go back?

Yes/No/Maybe
If I wanna waste money like that again, which I doubt will happen. 

Let me know if you've eaten here and if you think it lives up to the hype.

Till next time...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am in the US and love reading about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! This is soo beautiful to hear! Thank you soo much, cause of you I know that I should continue doing what I'm doing. God bless =] x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...