Thursday 31 August 2017

☆.Hanging Out In Lagos – ABOUTLASTNIGHTTT STREET FEAST 2017.☆



So I realised I haven't been updating y'all on my life in Lagos, so I plan to do that much more. Last weekend I attended an event with my girl PEJA and it was quite different, sort of a pop-up restaurant meets hangout. The dishes were Nigerian fusion made by the popular food blogger 'Afrolems' & 'Anu Bello'. It did start a bit on the late side, but kicked off around past 3 (although it was meant to start at 2pm, Naija time) hehe. We both got the 'Bole Canoe w/ Creamy Shrimp Sauce' - It was okay..the plantains were a bit on the unripe side but we managed.
PEJA got the Jack Daniel Turkey Wings - Tasted nice.
  My FAVE FAVE thing had to be the 'Puff Puff Corn Dogs' ooohwee. If I could order these weekly I would cause they were just too yummy!    
Couldn't leave without giving y'all a window selfie now could we...;).
Take care, until next time God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...