Tuesday 19 June 2012

☆OOTN: Red Hot Rhythm.☆

Heya guys, 

So I'm back with another OOTN. Excuse the toilet pictures but no-one ever helps me take pictures so you gotta do what you gotta do right?!

If you haven't noticed by now I am not a skinny girl (I know shock horror! lol) and It is kind of a struggle finding certain outfits that fit my body right, I'm sure a lot of you can relate! Well I came across this lovely little boutique in Walthamstow market (East London) which surprisingly stocks very nice formal dresses for a range of different sizes. I can't remember the name of the store  (do forgive me) but the label on the dress is called 'Closet'.








Dress: Store in Walthamstow Market (Closet)
Shoes: Asda
Earrings: Primark
Bracelet: Shamballa Bracelet



Until next time...Peace & God bless
x.Follyfo.x

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I like how you said/typed 'I'm not a skinny girl'..LOOL. Every size so long as it is healthy is BEAUTIFUL!! The weave I have on now is bohemian curls by Noble. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Tomilola thank you so much babe!! Really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  2. lovely outfit, that dress is amazing

    Adaora x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...