Saturday 4 February 2017

☆.My Lagos Finds: Pure Aesthetics Salon & Spa - Salon Review.☆

I call this place a hidden gem in the heart of Lekki, it's located on 'Fola Osibo' road right beside Gravitas Supermarket, if you're familiar with this road it is just where the ATM machine is hehe.

So now to the review, my day starts on a late Sunday afternoon, wasn't feeling too good but realised I really, REALLY needed to get my hair washed, steamed and braided down for my wigs (y'all know about the wig life). Being as it was a Sunday I didn't expect many salons to be open so I was on a search for somewhere to get my hair done at an affordable price.

I took my normal route via Fola Osibo and saw a banner outside some gate, I must admit it did look quite dodgy but hey it claimed to be a salon. So I stumble inside and see a cute little Salon at the back of a furniture store.

I was met by a lovely guy called Godwin who attended to me very well.

Location:
18A Emma Abimbola Street off Fola Osibo, beside Gravista Supermaket Lekki Phase 1
+2340905 667 2104 Lagos

Website:

https://www.facebook.com/pureaestheticsworld/



He first of all gave me a wash and then a treatment, I took my own treatment product which was the 'ApHogee Two Step Protein Treatment' so he applied this into my hair.

More pictures below.




Then I sat under the dryer for about 20 minutes before the product was rinsed out and followed up with the moisturising treatment.


Can I just say his head massages are AMAZING! Look at my face, you can tell I was enjoying it.


This guy really knew what he was doing, it is always a struggle finding hairdressers that have the patience for natural hair in Lagos but I was pleasantly surprised by him, he was very soft with my hair and knew exactly how to handle it.


Finished it up with all back cornrows perfect for my wig!

Price
Steaming of Hair - 2,500
Cornrows - 1,500

I did get a discount because I brought my own products and cause I beat down the price hehe, so my total was 3,000. 

Overall
It was surprisingly a great experience! I would definitely recommend them and for Lekki these prices aren't half bad. Try them out even if it's just for the AMAZING massages Godwin gives, it's incredible and I'm not exaggerating lol! 

Verdict

Rating: 6/10

Go back?

Yes/No/Maybe
I will definitely be going back to get a short weave done!


Let me know if you've tried them out or any other salons you recommend in Lagos.

Till next time...God bless! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...