Tuesday 18 October 2016

☆.Cooking With Flo Recipe - One-Pot Creamy Sweet Potato & Chicken Porridge.☆

I've been on a mission to try and live healthier (all of that for another post Lol). But I came up with this recipe whilst trying to combine my favourite ingredients together.

My One-Pot Creamy Sweet Potato & Chicken Porridge is just great because everything is done in one pot (hence the name) plus you can get a lot of servings out of it with minimal ingredients used and its delicious, win win!

I have the full tutorial below!






Ingredients:
Sweet Potatoes
Pre-Skinless Chicken Thighs
Carrots
Coconut Milk
Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Rodo)
Onions
Coconut Oil
Minced Ginger & Garlic
Salt to taste
Curry Powder
Seasoning of your choice
Parsley



Method:




Take care, until next time God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...